Conservative Libertarian: “Constitutionalist”
JL Mealer’s campaign is all about ‘Opportunity’ and ‘Prosperity’ for everyday Americans… But not so much for career politicians.
“WE WANT OUR LIBERTY BACK. WE’RE NOT ASKING!” -JL Mealer
- Liberty: Return to ‘allodial’ title and secure Bill of Rights.
- Economic revitalization.
- Absolutely seal our borders so we know exactly who is entering the USA and deter terrorists before they strike.
- Work for the people of Arizona because at least one elected official has to do the job they were hired for.
- Open the door for new clean industry to create thousands of new businesses and tens of thousands new jobs.
- Restructure a defunct, complicated tax system while shutting down the abusive IRS and Federal Reserve Bank, (yes, JL’s plans work).
- Enforce the law against Oath violating elected officials while cleaning up corruption.
- Secure the courts to protect innocent families from the abusive, zealotry of so-called Child Protective Services.
- Fight human trafficking, end the phony war on drugs.
- Provide viable jobs training for vets and other Americans.
- So much more…
JL is running as a Libertarian for Arizona’s US Senate seat, 2016. As a strict Constitutionalist, he has made the step to join the Libertarian Party and will define the ‘party’ and clarify his own stances during this campaign.
“The Libertarian Party is not truly a political party, it’s a Constitutional Attitude.” JL Mealer
Someone has to work for the people.
We’re certain you’ll appreciate this first bill he will put forth immediately upon being elected: #MEALERpledge
It’s time to send a message to our legislators that we’re tired of the two-party system. We want candidates who are not chained to a party, or a group of lobbyists in DC, and JL will be the first within the last 103 years.
Don’t forget to check out the MEALER 2016 “LIBERTY BAT” page for exciting collectable items and contributions.