Conservative Libertarian: “Constitutionalist”
JL Mealer’s campaign is all about ‘Opportunity’ and ‘Prosperity’ for everyday Americans… But not so much for career politicians. See JL’s Gov’t Fraud Bill, the MEALER PLEDGE.
“WE WANT OUR LIBERTY BACK.
WE’RE NOT ASKING!” -JL Mealer
How does JL view solutions to the many problems we face?
- Economic prosperity, revitalization, reinvigoration.
- Open door for new clean industry to create thousands of new businesses and tens of thousands new jobs.
- Term Limits.
- Elected Officials Accountability Act.
- Congress must no longer be exempt from laws they create for other Americans.
Tort reform is a must.
- Determine justification for wars on drugs and on terror.
- Revoke all Asset-Forfeiture Laws.
- Undaunted defender of all Arizonan’s over globally traded corporations.
- Fair Tax. Constitution allow for the Fair Tax. We need it. Taxation is technically “theft” but the wheels of America must roll.
*JL will work with the House of Reps to restructure our defunct, complicated tax system while replacing the abusive IRS and Federal Reserve Bank.
- Enforce violations of Law on elected officials who have neglected their Oath of Office, while cleaning up corruption.
- Secure the courts to protect innocent families from the abusive, zealotry of so-called Child Protective Services.
- Extend the fight against human trafficking.
- Provide viable jobs training for vets and other Americans.
- Close Prisons For Profit.
- Erase victimless crimes and repeal unjust laws.
- Eradicate “thought crimes”.
So much more… JL will give you his direct line for your concerns and tour Arizona person to person when not in DC. We’re all sick of being forgotten when we elect someone to serve us.
*JL will urge the House of Representatives to initiate the proper tax programs, but will have ‘legal standing’ to go it alone if need be.
JL is running as a Libertarian for Arizona’s US Senate seat, 2016. As a Constitutionalist, he has made the step to join the Libertarian Party and will help define the ‘party’ and clarify his personal stances during this campaign.
“The Libertarian Party is not truly a political party, it’s a Constitutional Attitude.” JL Mealer
Someone has to work for the people.
It’s time to send a message to our legislators that we’re tired of the two-party system. We want candidates who are not chained to a party, or a group of lobbyists in DC, and JL will be the first within the last 103 years.
Don’t forget to check out the MEALER 2016 “LIBERTY BAT” page for exciting collectable items and contributions.