Independent conservative libertarian: Constitutionalist to “Equal the Playing Field”
JL Mealer’s campaign is about ‘Opportunity’ and ‘Prosperity’ for everyday Americans…
But not so much for career politicians.
“WE WANT OUR LIBERTY BACK.
WE’RE NOT ASKING!”
While the Elected-Elite are making backroom deals to feed their offshore accounts, JL has already drawn out a plan for a very prosperous Arizona designed for all Arizonans.
How does JL view solutions to the many problems we face?
- Education, Education, Education. More teacher pay, less administrative waste, legitimate classrooms, less lies.
- Economic prosperity, revitalization, re-invigoration.
We must create an even playing field between the Little Guy with the idea vs Global Corps before free enterprise or any type of “laissez faire” business can begin.
- Open door for new clean industry to create thousands of new businesses and tens of thousands of new jobs.
- Term Limits.
- Elected Officials Accountability Act.
- Provide viable jobs training for vets and other Americans.
- Uphold agreements and create new options for Veterans and other ex-members of the US Military… Pay raises while serving, because below Min. wage is simply wrong.
- Congress must no longer be exempt from laws they create for other Americans.
Tort reform is a must.
- Determine justification for wars on drugs and on terror.
- Revoke all Asset-Forfeiture Laws.
- Undaunted defender of all Arizonan’s over globally traded corporations.
- Fair Tax. The US Constitution allows for the Fair Tax. We need it. Taxation is technically “theft” but the wheels of America must roll.
*JL will urge the House of Representatives to initiate the proper Fair Tax programs, but will have ‘legal standing’ to go it alone if need be. The Fair Tax will only work once American’s Liberty of Allodial Title is restored.
- Enforce violations of Law on elected officials who have neglected their Oath of Office, while cleaning up corruption.
- Secure the courts to protect innocent families from the abusive, zealotry of so-called Child Protective Services.
- Extend the fight against human trafficking.
- Close Prisons For Profit.
- Erase victimless crimes and repeal unjust laws.
- Eradicate “thought crimes”.
So much more… JL will give you his direct line for your concerns and tour Arizona person to person when not in DC. We’re all sick of being forgotten when we elect someone to serve us.
Independent, JL is running as a Libertarian for Arizona’s US Senate seat, 2016. As a Constitutionalist, he has made the step to join the Libertarian Party and will help define the ‘parties true intentions for American prosperity’ while clarifying his personal stances during this campaign.
“The Libertarian Party is not truly a political party, it’s a Constitutional Attitude.” JL Mealer
“Someone has to work for the people.”
Don’t forget to check out the MEALER 2016 “LIBERTY BAT” page for collectable items and contributions.