Someone has to work for the people.
It’s time we “Level the Playing Field.”
Arizona needs the Mealer Initiative business expansion program…
Arizona Invest℠ now
JL Mealer’s campaign is about ‘Opportunity’ and ‘Prosperity’ for everyday Americans…
But not so much for career -do nothing- politicians.
Someone has to work for the people.
JL Mealer is currently running for State Senate as an Independent Republican maintaining his strict Constitutional stance.
JL Mealer is a husband, father of two teen age sons, engineer, patent holder, author and an unapologetic Christian, gun owner-enthusiast and longtime motorcycle rider. He may not be fully PC around certain crowds, but these days it takes someone who speaks the truth and refuses to back down from elected elitists for the sake of Arizonans and Arizona’s education system.
Bringing his Arizona Governor 2014 run, “Mealer Initiative” jobs expansion plans, to this LD7 Arizona Senate campaign makes for a complete win for all Arizonans. Keep in mind, this is not a campaign about tit-for-tat, age old arguments between political parties or who brews the best coffee. This campaign for office of Legislative District 7 (Arizona Senate) is about your children’s future, your own future and our ability to live better than we do today. No more ‘just barely scraping by’.
College education has turned out to be a total bust when we have no viable high paying jobs to work at and a school-debt that seems like it may never be repaid, but we finally have a solution. College grads and everyone else for that matter, can and should work smarter, not harder or do both and expand your self-worth all the way around. It’s that easy, or, better stated, ‘it will become that easy’.
JL has a solid plan to create not only an entirely new tier of economic prosperity with his own jobs-industry-career-initiative outlining a private investment format based upon private individuals (you, me, all of Arizona and every other state who sees that we finally did the right thing) for private business expansion and creation. There is no way to lose in this deal, because a personal investment in ‘the plan’ is designed to continually circulate and earn the investor endless paychecks, or until it is bought out by someone else or the by the company(ies) who’ve been invested with. Meanwhile, the investor is making a quarterly stipend of their investment percentage of this new or existing company’s profits.
With the backing of LD7, this plan can be made into law (don’t we have enough encroaching laws already? How about one that helps?!) via the next meeting of the State Legislature and placed in front of Arizona’s next governor, so we may actually start living without worry of failure and loss of what we hold near and dear. Both we and our children will actually have a future to look forward to!
What else does JL plan to bring to Arizona?
How about our own high grade, top dollar Arizona Meat and Agriculture Department where we raise, sell and label Arizona Meat and Agriculture as premium products for sale throughout the country and world for starters. Further, we must create an Arizona Entertainment Industry with a voice in what role they will play in Arizona growth, where we give the largest industry in the world a place to call home, produce films and pay great wages and Arizona taxes.
Arizona can easily be the country’s leader in Aerospace and Motorsports and all we need to do is open the door and show them the way. We once had plans to build the world’s largest motorsports arena right here in Arizona backed with a huge amusement park… The opportunity is still available.
Arizona has the perfect environment for Industrial Hemp, kenaf and other bio plants to make us the world’s largest textile and alternate high grade, high fiber multi-product producer.
Wrap this up with the “Mealer Initiative” and JL’s plans to allow private business growth through private investment where businesses not only are created and grow with a financial parachute, but an entirely new tier of economy where small time investors make huge profits on a quarterly basis via these investments. The new fortunes for Arizona’s investors (Arizona Invest℠) may not come in year one, or even by year two, but with a strategically placed chunk of change, our research shows an Honest-to-God windfall and retirement sized income within three to five years. JL is not trying to sell anything to Arizonans except a legitimate opportunity to thrive — with a parachute.
“Something came to mind recently regarding the use for the amount of cash flow each individual will certainly make from my statewide/nationwide Arizona business expansion program, and the large amount of college graduates -nationwide-
wondering how they will repay their student debt….
Well, here it is. Investing in Arizona! ”
“WE WANT OUR LIBERTY BACK.
WE’RE NOT ASKING!”
While the Elected-Elite are making backroom deals to feed their offshore accounts, JL has already drawn out a plan for a very prosperous Arizona designed for all Americans.
How does JL view solutions to the many problems we face?
- Number One is that our Bill of Rights is truly 100% protected.
- Mealer Initiative 2014/2018
- Education Transparency. End school corruption/fraud/waste, reign in administrative power. More teacher pay and decision making, less administrative waste, legitimate classrooms, less lies.
- Economic prosperity, revitalization, re-invigoration. (See Mealer Initiative)
We must create an even playing field between the Little Guy with the idea vs Globally Traded Corps before truly free enterprise or any type of “laissez faire” business can begin.
- Open door to new clean industry, create thousands of new businesses and tens of thousands of new jobs.
- Term Limits.
- Elected Officials Accountability Act.
- Provide viable jobs training for vets and other Americans.
- Congress must no longer be exempt from laws they create for other Americans.
Tort reform is a must.
- Inoculations: Since government and doctors feel immunizations are critical and important in opposition to what some parents believe, we must remove tort law protections for the Doctors, Drug Mfg’s, as well as for the Gov’t agencies who mandate this form of disease control.
- Determine justification for war(s) on drugs and on terror and end or amplify as needed for public safety.
- Revoke all Asset-Forfeiture Laws, restore ownership of the things we believe we own.
- Enforce violations of Law on elected officials who have neglected their Oath of Office. End elected officials corruption by any and all means possible, end non elected officials corruption when they serve as aides to those elected to serve the American people.
- Undaunted defender of all Arizonan’s over globally traded corporations.
- Fair Tax. The US Constitution allows for the Fair Tax. We need it. Taxation is technically “theft” but the wheels of America must roll.
*JL will urge the House of Representatives (who are equal to State Senators in Arizona) to initiate a proper Fair Tax program. Any version of Fair Tax will only work once American’s Liberty of Allodial Title is restored. Ask JL to explain this on the campaign trail.
- Secure the courts to protect innocent families from future abusive, zealotry of Child Protective Services, while protecting endangered children and the all to often, forgotten elderly of our society.
- Extend the fight against human trafficking.
- Close Prisons For Profit, curtail A.C.A. medical fraud.
- Eradicate “thought crimes”.
- Erase victimless crimes and repeal unjust laws.
- Here’s a taste of what JL has in store for fairness in the Health Insurance realm- See Pg. 8-10 Mealer Initiative 2014
- Introduce Industrial Hemp, kenaf and other low water easy Arizona growth plants for the huge untapped industry it holds. Arizonans stands to make $ Trillions $ in private money and the state will bring in a heck of a lot of funds in taxable revenues while actually lowering the tax rates.
So much more… JL will give you his direct line for your concerns and tour Arizona person to person when not in DC. We’re all sick of being forgotten by the person we elect to serve us. Public Service is an honor, not a badge.
Independent/Republican candidate, JL is running for State Senate during Arizona’s 2018 elections. As a Constitutionalist, he has taken the steps to protect the Citizens of Arizona and to help provide for a more secure, safe and an over-all better, more prosperous future for all of Arizona.
“Someone has to work for the people.”